- Preheat oven to 325F/165C. Butter two (2) 8x4-inch loaf pans.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnnamon together in a bowl.
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl or stand mixer.
3 eggs, room temperature
1 cup vegtable oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 ¼ cup white sugar
- Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well.
- Stir in zucchini (and nuts, if you want) until well combined.
2 cups grated zucchini
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted into the center
comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from
pan, and completely cool.
Recipe from allrecipes
Recipes | Home